Sunday, January 8, 2012

Happy New Year! Do YOU have your high heels on?

Ok, I know it's a week late, but I figured I'd give everyone time to adjust :-) But the New Year is in fact here.  What are you going to do differently?  What are you going to fix, get rid of, enhance or beautify?

The first quarter of 2012 is packed with activity! And I prefer it this way.  Staying busy = staying focused.  Well, only if something positive is what's keeping you busy...but we'll get into that in another post perhaps:-)

This month is what I call my foundation month.  I'm busy building, networking, socializing, structuring, and most of all planning.  This ground work is imperative in order for my business to be a success. As a woman, I sometimes find it difficult to balance everything. Family and business do not always go hand in hand.  And if you've been living for your family for a long period of time...INITIALLY, THERE MAY BE RESISTANCE. Sometimes small.  Sometimes....uh..., not so small.  But either way, everyone must adjust.

In order to achieve your goals for 2012, PUT YOUR FOOT DOWN! And for greater impact, you put that foot down IN THE HIGHEST, BADDEST, SHOWSTOPPING, JAW-DROPPING HEELS YOU HAVE!!  Why? Because heels bring a message:  control, poise, stamina, power, and grace.  Take a sec and just think about what happens when you wear heels.  On a hard surfaced floor, before you even enter the room, you are already commanding it!  Everyone within that room turns to look. They wanna know who in the world is it that's coming in and demanding their attention! CLAIM IT! OWN IT!  YOUR LIFE, YOUR DESTINY...IT'S YOURS!


So, to my ladies, what are you wearing today?  :-) 

Happy New Year,

No comments:

Post a Comment